Thursday, January 12, 2012

Down Indefinitely

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been out of touch. The holidays pretty much killed me. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm having to suspend this story for now. I can't play sims on my computer without it crashing. My boyfriend thinks I probably just need a new video card, but it would mean I'd have to turn my computer over to Geek Squad for a couple weeks, and I just can't afford to be without it for that long right now just so I can play sims. I'm hoping I'll be able to pick it back up in a couple months because I really want to keep moving with these characters. I'll try to post another update when I know more, and at some point, I'll have to catch up on everyone else's stories too :)

Something to look forward to when my story starts back up:

triplets.

1 comment:

  1. TRIPLETS!?!?! Wow.... :)

    I understand - the holidays can be a busy time. I hope your computer gets fixed! Can't wait for the next update!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete