Friday, December 9, 2011

Nickel Note #3

Just an FYI...I'm going to have to change my schedule from doing a post every Monday and Friday to just a Monday posting until after Christmas. I thought I could keep up with the schedule, but since I work retail, I just have zero free time right now. I'm actually in the middle of a 10 day work week right now and could just die of exhaustion. So, the post that was originally scheduled for today will be out Monday (God willing). The plan is to get back to two posts a week in January.

Also, while I'm here, I wanted to see if anyone had any idea why this is happening: when I click on my "followers" it only shows one person (who is my most recent one), although I have more than that. I'm starting to wonder if that whole system was down when I first joined because until yesterday, none of the blogs that I follow showed up on my dashboard. I went through my list and re-followed all of them, and it works fine now. So, experiment time. If those of you reading this could hit follow again for my page and let me know when you do, I'd like to see if that fixes the problem. Thanks!

Fun fact: Anna Brennan (formerly Anna Wells...that will be briefly addressed in the next post) is now on the exchange as a YA. You can find her here. If you end up downloading her, I'd love to know! I was actually pleasantly surprised to see she has several downloads already. Pretty cool to think of her walking around someone's game :) She's also missing a trait apparently. I could've sworn I gave her the 5th one when I aged her up, but I guess I missed that somehow. So, she'll probably end up turning out a bit different for everyone, which I also think is nifty, although unintentional.

Anyway, I shall return on Monday, and the babies will be introduced (seeing that basket coming out of the hospital surprised me too!).

*Edit: Update* So, I went to play the game for a bit to relax before bed, and my graphics driver crashed. I restarted and ended up getting a blue screen, so I'm not sure how torn up my computer is now. Luckily, I am dating a computer-geek-extraordinaire, so hopefully he can make it all better. I may have to turn my graphics settings all the way down, which I really, really hate to do. If my computer is messed up, I won't be able to get another post out for a bit, but I'll keep you updated. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Definitely going to download Anna for future use.... :)

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's in my game right now!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete